- The Dining Room - decorated in romantic gold’s and paintings telling stories of love (65 guests)
- Sir John Boyds Room - an informal room, located on the top floor, with stunning views over Danson Park for medium sized wedding parties (25 guests)
- The Library - also known as the music room hosting the magnificent Danson organ and overlooking the green lawns (65 guests)
- The Salon - an octagonal room with sumptuous wall coverings and stylish decoration (45 guests)
- The Johnston Room - an informal room with stunning views, located on the top floor of Danson House for smaller wedding parties (12 guests).
Danson House is a stunning Grade 1 listed Georgian villa designed by Sir Robert Taylor, the architect of the Bank of England, built in 1766. Set in more than 200 acres of magnificent parkland overlooking the sparkling Danson Lake, it is the perfect location for your wedding or ceremony.
Click on the images above to enlarge