Click to view images at a larger size
Wellington House is located just outside the City walls on the west side of the City. It was built in the 1800's next to the river Stour.
The entrance to the ceremony suite is from the rear of the building via the riverside garden, which is an ideal setting for photographs. The waiting area and the ceremony suite are decorated in a subtle, elegant but contemporary design, in keeping with the period of the building.
All ceremonies are subject to availability.